Andrew Spath, DDS
What to Expect
- Treatment in a state-of-the-art dental facility.
- A world class restorative team including some of the most gifted and well respected Endodontists, Periodontists, Physicians, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons, and Ceramists (Lab technicians) available.
- The finest dentistry available while receiving all options regarding your treatment.
- A dental facility with proven, revolutionary approaches to general, preventative, and cosmetic dentistry. We focus on providing health rather than repair and take a more proactive approach to oral health. We prefer to treat disease before it becomes a problem reducing risk factors that will lead to a compromised quality of life.
- A way to finance dentistry services to allow work to be at the highest level and within a budget.
- • A welcoming staff committed to making everyone feel welcome and comfortable.
"We exist to enhance quality of life"
"Enhancing quality of life by delivering excellence in dental care guided by our passion for what we do and our desire to care for each person like family and friends."
At our practice, we believe that all individuals should have the ability to preserve the health and wellness of their smile for a lifetime for improved function, comfort, and aesthetics. This philosophy is carried out in our practice with the ultimate care and professionalism, with dental staff that has the expertise and experience to carry through in providing the best, most comprehensive dentistry available.
We strive to be a dental office that patients feel good about visiting by providing the highest level of care from a friendly and passionate team. We are guided by our drive to be the best, our love of what we do, and desire to build trusting relationships. Our greatest remuneration comes through gratitude and appreciation from patients while knowing big or small we helped improve quality of many lives.
Memberships and Affiliations
» Fellow in the American Academy of General Dentistry
» Lecturer and Clinical Instructor at UCLA School of Dentistry
» Graduate University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
» Graduate of Kois Center
» Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
» President of R. V Tucker Study Club #13 2012-2013
» Invisalign Certified
» Honored Volunteer for the Orangewood Foundation
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Orange County Dental Society
- Flying Samaritans Outreach Organization
- Academy of R.V.Tucker Study Clubs
- American Academy of Operative Dentistry
- Kois Center Alumni
- Peer Review Board of the Orange County Dental Society
Interest free financing is available and can be set up by our office through CareCredit.
Financing: Care Credit Chase Health Advance
Routine services, including x-rays, impressions, examinations, and visits scheduled on an emergency basis require payment at time of service
Andrew Spath, DDS
Serving areas of:
• Costa Mesa
• Newport Beach
• Huntington Beach
• Corona Del Mar
• Laguna Beach
• Newport Coast
Free Dental Health Newsletters