What to Expect
- A state of the art facility.
- A world class restorative team including some of the most gifted and well respected Endodontists, Periodontists, Physicians, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons, and Ceramists (Lab technicians) available.
- The finest dentistry available while receiving all options regarding your treatment.
- A dental practice with a revolutionary, proven approach. Our practice is based on a model of health rather than repair. We treat disease before it manifests, and therefore, reduce risk factors leading to disease.
- Financing that will allow you to get exceptional dentistry done in a manageable manner.
- A welcoming staff and dentist that will treat you like family.
“Enhancing quality of life by delivering excellence in dental care guided by our passion for what we do and our desire to care for each person like family and friends.”
My dental practice is dedicated to the concept that all individuals should have the opportunity to preserve their teeth for a lifetime with comfort, function, and an exceptional natural appearance. This philosophy will be carried out exercising the ultimate care, judgment, and professional skill with the expertise to restore comfort, function, and aesthetics with longevity.
We strive to be a dental office that patients feel good about visiting by providing the highest level of care from a friendly and passionate team. We are guided by our drive to be the best, our love of what we do, and desire to build trusting relationships. Our greatest remuneration comes through gratitude and appreciation from patients while knowing big or small we helped improve quality of many lives.
Click here to view more about Dentist Newport Beach Dr. Spath
Memberships and Affiliations
» Fellow in the American Academy of General Dentistry
» Lecturer and Clinical Instructor at UCLA School of Dentistry
» Graduate University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
» Graduate of Kois Center
» Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
» President of R. V Tucker Study Club #13 2012-2013
» Invisalign Certified
» Honored Volunteer for the Orangewood Foundation
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Orange County Dental Society
- Flying Samaritans Outreach Organization
- Academy of R.V.Tucker Study Clubs
- American Academy of Operative Dentistry
- Kois Center Alumni
Interest free financing is available and can be set up by our office through CareCredit.
Financing: Care Credit Chase Health Advance
Payments for routine services such as examinations, x-rays, impressions, and emergency visits are due at the time services are provided.
Andrew Spath, DDS
2121 East Coast Highway, Suite 230, Newport Beach, CA 92625
TEL (949) 612 2356
FAX (949) 729 9941
Share This Video
Serving areas of:
• Costa Mesa
• Newport Beach
• Huntington Beach
• Corona Del Mar
• Laguna Beach
• Newport Coast
Free Dental Health Newsletters