How can Restore rinse help prevent cavities?
When it comes to your dental care, a little preventative maintenance can go a long way in keeping pesky problems from landing you back in the dentist's chair. If you're looking for an alternative to reactive dental visits, considering being more proactive with your oral health by considering Restore rinse.
Cavities are not only formed by bad oral hygiene. Even if you brush and floss every day, your body still ends up having to fight bacterial caries infections that can cause cavities. These bacteria can affect your tooth and the PH balance of your mouth, making it more acidic and prone to cavity formation and decay. This can mean that no matter what you do, your fight against bacteria may be outside of your control with brushing and flossing alone. Restore rinse treatments allow you to take an additional preventative measure against cavities, instead of waiting for the problem to occur and treating accordingly at the dentist.
Restore product description:
- Restore rinse is all natural
- Limits decay that causes bacteria
- No alcohol or chemical ingredients
- Keeps tooth surfaces healthy
- Neutralizes cavity causing acids
- Will not alter your taste
- Helps lessen tooth sensitivity
- Elevates ph to work with healthy bacteria
- Mint and Citrus flavors
Restore rinse can “restore” the damage caused by caries infection. Dr. Spath works with patients to help them understand and value the non-surgical aspect of care as much as the surgical aspect of care. Dr. Spath has been using the Restore rinse system and had made it his recommended rinse and it is available in his office. He also advises to use Xylitol gums or mints throughout the day, to aid in reducing the acidity in your mouth and help prevent cavities.
Gingivitis Inflammation Newport Beach
- What Is Gingivitis And How Can It Be Prevented?
Preventive Dentistry Newport Beach
- How can Restore rinse help prevent cavities?
Preventative Resin Restorations in Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Dentist uses preventive resin restorations to stop decay
Dentist in Newport Beach
- Protecting your smile
Corona Del Mar Dental Care for Children
- What are the recommendations for dental care for children in Corona Del Mar?
Dental Care for Seniors Newport Beach
Back to dental care home page
- What are the recommendations for dental care for seniors in Newport Beach?
Andrew Spath, DDS
2121 East Coast Highway, Suite 230, Newport Beach, CA 92625
TEL (949) 612 2356
FAX (949) 729 9941
Serving areas of:
• Costa Mesa
• Newport Beach
• Huntington Beach
• Corona Del Mar
• Laguna Beach
• Newport Coast
Free Dental Health Newsletters